The hope for eternity


I existed before the embryo was born; as a thought in the Cosmic mind.
The pure existence was I, devoid of attributes and untouched by will.
The moment desire was aroused I fell in the dark womb of  motherhood,
Where I was taken care of not by much food but by love care and devotion.
The lack of food made my body weak but the love made my mind strong.
The cry of duality took me out into the world ruled by soulless  passions;
Where I made my first cry out of fear when surrounded by an eagerly crowd.
Alone was I in a group of people craving to see me grow as  the weakest.
I was thrown into the well of avoidance  where I drank the water of solitude.
I was wounded badly with cracks on head and heart bleeding unceasingly .
I lived in that well for hundred years without none even to think where am I.
The depth of the well increased day by day and i felt a rapt under my feet.
I was taken deep into the dark space where angry Serpents reign  sovereign .
The snakes injected the poisonous venom of anger into my shivering nerves.
I slept for seven nights without any movement,my heart still and brain inert .

They murdered my thoughts, passions, desires and hunger for love and care.
I was made the slave of the Serpent Queen with five heads  glowing in green.
I served her from dawn to dusk and the nights ended as a mere sycophant.
I longed for a support, a hand that can save me from the deep darkest space.
My eyes became cold red when  tears were replaced by the painful blood.
Suffering the illusive agony I cried not seeing the Master who can save me.
Where is the divine? I moaned  inside the lonely room where I was thrown in.
Will that day come when the warrior get down with sword and light to save me?
Helpless me dreamed of it, Oh what else can I do there? I was and am alone.

But there remained the hope, the only thing they couldn't destroy in me;
The hope for eternity, to be one with the infinite endless bliss of solitude.








Comments

Popular Posts