A day will come


I spent my days waking up early to wish you good morning
And I slept too late waiting and watching you fall asleep.
I was with you like the cooling breeze to soothe your fears,
From dawn to dusk and in dreams and deep sleeps and
I cared you like a mother and loved you more than anyone.
In the deep drowning of sorrows when you needed the most
I was the  drug who could kill your pain and calm your anger.
Every night your mind spoke to me the desires you kept aloof.
Your passions I knew a lot but kept it secret for a while.

Holding your hand I walked thinking you wont fall;
But now you are far away where I find it difficult to reach
I worry a lot for your sweet voice too has moved away
And words have lost their lives wounded and ugly.
But I see a day will come,when you wish I were with you then.





Comments

Arun said…
Wit
Over
Worries
athira said…
wounded soul :) cheer up..
nice write up nyways..

Popular Posts