The girl in despair


She the good friend knocked the door

Oh God it passed morning four

Why you came so early friend?

Why you did that, she got rage 


Come along I shall take Thee

To the little girl you love the most

She is sad you scolded her 

And is sobbing with illness 


Reached there me like a bolt

Saw my girl in deep despair

She was shivering with high heat

I sat near her with concern


Patted the forehead so hot there

Slowly fondled with deep love

She was sadly heartbroken

Held my hand and cried a lot


She cried not since I scolded

But she broke with her sweetheart 

No she can't bear pain brutal 

I was silent but held her close


Her forehead felt my Palmy touch

She was cured from pain so much

In and out she felt soothing rich

She shall face this boldly sure

Comments

Popular Posts