O Death

Oh Magnanimous Death,the effulgent King of Dharma
Why not the world learn from you,the most qualified teacher?
Oh the Guru of Nachiketas, Open to me the door of wisdom
I fear you not but love you a lot the preceptor of goodness.
You are the eternal handsome time beyond all questions.
You are the dream,dreamer and the dream-maker of the three worlds.
Can anyone deny your nectar of peace and infinite bliss?
Fools fear you for you are the dearest of all they don't know.
They will be caught by your rope of rebirth tied with passion and sorrow.
Know him as the teacher of teachers, the god of life
Hail him as the King of wisdom, who chases you to give the seat of bliss.
Freedom lies in your abode for you cuts the knots of attachment.
In the altar of my mind I see you as the beginning but not the end.
I promise; when I find you I will be the blissful immortal existence.

Comments

Sethulekshmi said…
suprb.......welldone..
jacob said…
Death, the mystery of mysteries. From where we have come, Our original home, of peace and rest. O life return me to my home of death. I am ready to lie down, ready now to sleep, let the tide wash over me, like a river flows to the sea.
swaha said…
a salute to d nachiketa!

Popular Posts