The Little Child Goddess



You were with me always
Even before the void vibrated
With your majestic voice
Giving the universe its first cry

You looked after and cared me
When I was just a thoughtless thought
When thought transformed to body.
I cried a lot not seeing you


I forgot you once but you didn't.
Still you loved me - unconditionally
The endless path of material pleasure
Pulled me away from you .

Yet you got hold on my hand
Serving me the music of your name
I fell in the deepest devotion of my heart
Chanting Thy name always

You are the brilliance of the rising sun
You are the sound of the universe
You are the Knowledge of the sages
You are the hope of all mankind

You are the destination of refugees
You are the giver of all boons
You are the beauty of the magnificients
You reign sovereign over the Three worlds


Sitting on the purity of white lotus
You smiled instilling hope in me.
You are The infinite endless child
Little girl,the most beautiful.

Comments

Guru's Disciple said…
nice one..thanks for sharing :)
jai guru!!!!!
Meera said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meera said…
Hari.....splendid work indeed!!!!!!!!!!you are a blessed soul..congrats. keep it up...expecting more from you...Saraswathideviyude anugraham ennum undavatte!!!
Crazy said…
:) May u never again get away from that little child. :)
aswathy said…
great work hari :) ..
may god bless u always!!!
Sakhi said…
The title is so apt...thats how she always is, isnt it?..An air of mystrey and freshness abt the work...

Popular Posts